Sunday, April 24, 2016

Brian Fallon & the Crowes at the Newport Music Hall, Columbus, Ohio on 1/13/16.

     Brian Fallon is the talented New Jersey rock singer, writer, and guitarist who has been most famously in the Gaslight Anthem band. I read a review of the Gaslight Anthem before I actually heard their music and it said they sounded like Bruce Springsteen singing for the best Cure cover band. What's not to like, I thought! And then I heard them. And I love so many of their songs! In fact, their "'59 Sound" song has meant a lot to me -- in fact, it inspired me to play my father his favorite music in the hours before he died. That will stick with me for a lifetime. And inspired by Brian Fallon.
     Sometimes these blogposts are filled with words a few pictures. This post will be filled with pictures. The band was terrific that night. And I feel like the pictures will tell the story. Thanks for a great show, Brian Fallon and band. I look forward to seeing more performances in the future.
Brian Fallon & the Crowes 

Brian Fallon 

Brian Fallon

Brian Fallon

Brian Fallon & the Crowes

Brian Fallon

Brian Fallon

Brian Fallon & the Crowes

Brian Fallon & the Crowes

No comments:

Post a Comment